My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Waiting
I think the next few weeks will be the toughest. I'm feeling very energized as of late. Now that I've recovered from the latest illness, I have a real motivation to gets lots accomplished. Nesting? Who knows. I spent the weekend finishing up D's photo album. It was amazing to see how much he has changed. I can remember putting him in his halloween costume last year and he was just starting to walk. It seems like just yesterday. It seems surreal that next month at this time Baby E will already be in our lives. I am beginning to get very anxious to see him. I think the second time around I might even get to enjoy it a little more. Let's hope anyway! The first time I was filled will to much anxiety and new parent jitters. I guess only three weeks will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sending along a big HANG IN THERE. From my short-lived experience, the L & D is easier because you know what to expect and it flies by much more quickly, and the two boys thing is also okay because, as you said, a little of the new parent anxiety is gone. The sleep deprivation is not even so startling this time around, I think because I slept so terribly that last month of pregnancy anyway. So, it will all be just GREAT and I wish you tons of luck.
three weeks! unreal. i can't imagine doing it again. (actually i can, but uh, don't tell my husband that :)).
i can't wait to meet the babe!!!!
Post a Comment