Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby E Update and No Nap Solution

6 weeks to go. Dr. says baby is head down and ready to go. I was relieved. Everything looks good and I go back in two weeks. Then begins the once a week check in and believe it or not baby E will be making his grand entrance.

Dominic on the other hand has decided that napping is not on the agenda this week. Has anyone else with a 21 month + old experienced this yet? Is this a phase? I sure hope so b/c I'm not ready for him to be giving up nap time just yet. Also any 2 year molar toddlers parents experiencing night time coughing? Dominic wakes up multiple times during the night now coughing and gagging. I'm wondering if it is related to teething. He has no other cold symptoms.

Oh well that's about it folks, baby growing, toddler not napping and off to start yet another busy weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: