As the month of August comes to a close and the students begin taking over the city, I can faintly hear Mountaineers all over the country chanting, "Let's Go Mountaineers!" With Fall comes so many wonderful things that I love. I love this time of year. Now if only the temperatures would coordinate with the calendar and someone could give this pregnant mom some good days of 75 degrees all would be right in the world.
Lots going on in our house. I'm driving R nuts with last minute outdoor projects. Paint this, trim that, moves this hang that...I'm almost positive he is about ready to pull this baby out of me at this point. Lots of things on the agenda this week, but Friday I should find out if this baby is head down yet and if not then I'm a little nervous as to what may happen. Please keep your fingers crossed. As we speak, Baby E is punching my guts like the future UFC fighter that he is. Apparently he is very anxious to make his presence known to the world. September here we come....
No comments:
Post a Comment