Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Final Stretch

Had a lovely night out with some friends last night. Probably the last before my life begins this rollercoaster of childrearing again. Closing in on 7 weeks to go and I made my final purchases for the baby and for me. All that is left is the bag and the car seat. My latest apt was pretty eventful. I'm having tons of contractions as of late. Lots going on in there. Unlike D, this boy wants OUT! I was told to take it easy, yeah right! How does a mother of a toddler do this exactly? Oh and this HEAT! I can't take it. I know we finally have summer and I hate saything this, but I'm ready for Fall. Still not sure if the bean is head down. We will investigate this more next week. With all of his moving though, I'm pretty sure he just hasn't found a comfy place to stay put yet. As the weeks slips away I can feel myself selfishly wanting to see him more and more. I'm also getting excited to see how Dominic reacts to this new gift. Only time will tell.

No comments: