Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mommy and Me

Wow, what a week. Our week started off a little shaky. My car broke down on the way to my mom's last weekend. (Note to husband, deadline for minivan is now approaching.) Ryan and I totally broke out in poison ivy on Monday, but I didn't let it spoil our day at Idewild. Dominic and I had a blast with Mamma (that's what he calls my mom now...so cute.)Even Aunt Beth came with us and Dominic had to hold her hand in the car the whole way home. It was such a great week. My mom and I spent long hours into the evening cleaning, organizing and purging the entire house. The nursery is totally ready for Baby E, down to the diapers. After having my mom here all that time makes me miss her so much more. It was hard to see her leave. The week flew by and I can't even believe Sunday night is already here. Dominic celebrated his 21 month milestone yesterday. I can't believe how much he is growing up. Baby E is still kicking up a storm. He is now 29 weeks. We are inching our way to the two month mark believe it or not. Hard to believe that in only a short time our life here in this house will be changing once again.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

All you need now is a soccer mom hair cut!!! hahahaha

I'm so working on the minivan too!