My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
The Beating of Heart
Had a wonderful day yesterday. Enjoyed the rainy morning and while Dominic was napping I curled up on the couch to watch a sappy Norah Roberts movie. Went to see BM for my 16+ week appointment. Great to see her again and hear all about her new little one. Heard the baby's heart beat over top of mine which was sooo cool. The heart beat checked in at 144 and then would job into the 150's. I swear this baby is a mover and a shacker already. At least I'm getting mentally prepared for another wild child. Scheduled the BIG ultrasound for the 15th. Only two weeks. I can't wait. Had a great dinner with the guys at Chic Fila and then I snuck off to treat myself to an amazing pedicure all by myself. Cuddled up with R and watched Marley and Me for our Friday night date night. Overall a great day. Hoping to mulch today and then heading north to Pgh to visit family all evening. Should be a busy day. Can't wait to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you watched Marley and Me, I bet your day ended a little worse- in uncontrollable sobs. Both Jon and I were a mess. He tried to play his off as allergies, though.
I can only wish to have the balance you make in your life Sarah! I need lessons!!!!
I love that you heard the heartbeat!!! I'm so excited for you..I know you needed that so much!
..a pedicure would be lovely...a movie on the couch, divine! I'm so glad you had a great day!! You deserve it!
so exciting!!!!
Post a Comment