Friday, May 15, 2009

Introducing Baby Egidi #2

Today went so well. Ironically the tech that did our ultrasound was the same tech that did our ultrasound for Dominic. She was amazing. We walked out of there with like 20 pictures. She even did a 4D which was soooo cool. The baby is weighing in at 9oz and was very proud to display his manhood. He was moving around so much I felt kind of bad that he might not have enough room in there. I even got to see him suck his hand. It was totally amazing. I think his facial structure looks just like Dominic, but Ryan thinks I'm nuts. We are still up in the air on names so for now, I will just be referring to this wild man as Baby E.

So now, I would like to introduce to you Baby E in all his glory.









3 comments:

tams said...

i am all smiles for you and the fam! great work you two! sending so much love and excitement!

ktm said...

omg- i love how he's all "i'm shy! no cameras!" in the bottom pic! ahhhh........ i can't take it. too awesome. so happy for you all!!!!! big sigh. those babies are powerful little creatures....

Mary Kathryn said...

Congrats!!! These photos are awesome. I have the exact same photo of our "Baby B" proudly showing off HIS manhood. We two women who grow lots of boys... oy vei. We seriously need to talk to our hubbys about the whole XY chromosome factor - they clearly have too many of the 'Y's and just feel like freely throwing them around. :O)