Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rainy Monday

A rainy day was a much needed treat after such a great weekend. The rain seems to have forced us inside and I just don't feel that motivated. Going to try a new pizza recipe tonight. Goind to spend D's nap time curled up with a good book and maybe a little nap myself.

So far the new room is working out ok. Nights have been a little cranky, but nothing terrible so far. D is experimenting with climbing out of the crib so I ordered a crib tent on Friday. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. Took him to the dr. today and he got a good bill of health. Looks like he is still in the 95th percentile. Apparently he might outgrow R and I sooner than we would like. HAHA Over the weekend he started saying "baby" and singing E I E I O. He wants to talk so bad, the words just don't come out right.

As for Baby E, he is still moving and shaking. He hates to have D on my lap so apparetnly they are already fighting for my attention. NOT A GOOD SIGN! Still no name picked out. I think this one might have to come to us at the birthing event. I'm in shock that I only have 4.5 months to go. It is going way to fast for my liking. I guess by month 8 I will begin to prepare. haha

Oh well, nap time is like gold around here so I better get on it. Lazy time here I come....

No comments: