Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Workout Wednesday

R left very early this morning. Won't be back till Friday. D is still fighting something. Got up early and is taking another long nap. I feel great today! Got a wonderful workout in this morning. Had lunch with D and then got to take a nap and then mowed our yard, which is like a foot high right now. I only did the front, I don't think this pregnant lady could have handled the whole thing. At least from the road our house looks presentable again. It really stinks to live on a street where everyone else has a lawn service. I dread when they come b/c that just makes our yard look high again. Ugh.

Trying to come up with a place to take D to run tonight. Maybe the mall. I need to finish some Mother's Day shopping. Could be interesting.

No comments: