Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunny Days

Had a great morning with D. Took it easy. Ventured to Lowes for some flower shopping and spent the late morning playing in water and dirt. During this time, I some how managed to get some flowers planted. All the morning fun must of wore D out b/c he is taking a three hour nap. This is unheard of for him. I probably should have been laying down, but I just couldn't stop. I baked cookies, did laundry and prepared a nice dinner for tonight. I think this sun might just be kicking the cold out of my system. I don't think I've had this much energy in 5 months. Yippee!

Researching double strollers. Anyone with suggestions please feel free to comment. I don't really want to waste my money on something I won't use.

As for Baby E. He is kicking up a storm. He loves kicking D when he is sitting on my lap. R finally got to see him kick the other night while we were watching tv. I really don't remember D moving like this so soon. Dear God, I hope this isn't a sign!

Off to baptism rehearsal tonight and then spending a lovely evening at home with my men. I can't wait!