Monday, June 29, 2009

Sometimes it's not good to know so much

I was thinking the other day about when I was pregnant with D. I was so excited to see him and hold him and I was scared to death of labor and delivery. It is so funny how things have changed with this pregnancy. I feel like I almost know to much this time. I know what the reality of the first few months will be like in our Egidi home. It scares me to death. Labor, delivery, piece of cake. As I enter the third trimester I'm starting to feel the anxiety of getting things together. I think when I broke it to R that we only had about 15 weeks left his light bulb went off. He told me this weekend we needed to buy a bassinet. Why? D never even slept in his darn crib until he was one. All of a sudden my husband thought a bassinet was the much needed necessity. So, the bargain shopper that I am went cruising on craigslist and found one today. A beautiful bargain if I do say so myself. It is cleaned and up in the nursery. The first official piece of baby furniture for baby number 2. Little D spent the evening playing with all the parts and cried until we put him inside. It was a great preview for what it is to come. So, hopefully this little bargain purchase will get the ball rolling for the oh so many other projects we have to complete before the fall. Here is to me keeping my fingers crossed!!! Cheers.

No comments: