Monday, June 8, 2009

Where the Wild Things Run!

After this weekend I realized that this mom better stay in shape before this next baby comes. There is NO way I can keep up with D now. I have no idea how I will do it next summer with 2 of him running around. Took him to the pool yesterday. Apparently they just painted or something b/c people were slipping left and right. Low and behold, D went down. Just when we got him up and on his feet I go down. My first thought was the baby, and then I realized "oh shit, this is going to hurt me in the morning!" Yeah, my left butt cheek looks like a blueberry today. Lovely. To bad it didn't turn red b/c it is big enough to look like a stop sign these days. After my spill, I decided to lay low and sat and watched at poor R had to chase D all around the pool. We lasted two hours and then we were spent. I was exhausted just watching the whole thing. Decided on mexican for dinner and then walked around the stadium. D was more interested in running to the next puddle or danger zone. All three of us were exhausted and in bed early. Lets just hope the beach goes well. Open sandy beaches where this boy can run for miles. I'm hoping it works out. Only 6 days to go. I can't wait. Now the packaging begins.

No comments: