I haven't been able to get on here in a few days. Not sure why. I also haven't been able to post pics. Weird! Anyway. Lots of things. I got to see my goddaughter get baptized this weekend. It was amazing. It is funny how your life is blessed in so many different ways. Baby Caroline might be the closest thing I get to having a daughter so I cherished the entire day like she was my own.
While searching for the perfect gift, I came across this website I just had to share. www.fillintheblankie.com/#x33 It is amazing. The blanket came beautifully packaged.
I also made my first second baby purchase. I got a bargain, thanks to a great friends heads up, on a Phil and Ted's double stroller. It came yesterday and I've spent every free moment putting it together. I can't wait to take it for a spin. D seems intrigued by it so I hope he likes it as well.www.philandteds.com/graffiti_index.htm
So far, I'm very pleased. If you are having or thinking about a second child and need a double stroller this is one to check out. I found this one for half price at costco.com. Awesome deal.
Oh well. So much to say today, but duty calls. My peace has ended. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment