Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Caroline

Had a great day. The morning D was full of new words, signs and sounds. The Speech Therapist was so impressed and so was I. I can not be more proud of D's accomplishments over the past four months. He is really showing improvements. We had a great time visiting with SB and sweet Caroline. They came over to swim, but the thunder forced us inside for some fun play time. D loved making Caroline laugh. He was sooo sweet with her. I wish I would have captured some moments on film, but didn't have a chance. I took lots of mommy daughter pics of S and Caroline. What a model she was.

Met a friend at Dragonfly for dinner, but secretly was wishing R was with me the whole time. What a cool restaurant and perfect date place. Just not enough of the date nights anymore. Came home to find my boys watching Sesame Street and couldn't help myself to snuggle in on the fun. Overall just the perfect ending to a busy day. I realized today that D is no longer a baby. He is so grown up. I'm just not ready to let go of the baby part yet...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... Miss Caroline has grown! She is soo beautiful! Tell Steph I said Hi!

Heidi Ho said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how big she is already!