I haven't been much of a blogger lately. I feel like everything is just rushing around me. So much to do and never enough time. When I look around the house I see pile of stuff that need to be put away or things that need fixed or organized. There is just never enough time to do it. Not to mention I have so much to do to get ready for Baby E. Before he is even hear I feel like I'm trying to do everything the same for him like I did for D. Oh the stress of motherhood. Thankfully the poor economy may allow my mom to come to the rescue if she can use some unpaid leave in July. I need a woman's help to dive in and do some serious damage to our storage area. Oh the junk. 15 more weeks, that is it. Apparently I must be entering the nesting face or something. Ryan better watch out. Thank God I have my BAB group to keep me in line.
We have been a very energetic family this week. We hiked every night at Friendship Hill. Last night D got to see a snake, it was dead, but he still got to see it. D is saying words like pool, river, cereal and sorry now. I'm sure they are little steps, but I am so proud of him.
Looking forward to a weekend of nice weather and some relaxation. AND a wonderful Saturday morning getting pedicures and manicures with my g-friends. AMEN!
1 comment:
I just love you Sarah!!! Thanks for posting again. I missed ya!
Post a Comment