My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Terrible Twos Strikes Here
Oh my..what a day. Spent the morning in Target and TJ Max. Thought D would enjoy it because he hasn't been to either place in a long time. I'm pretty sure everyone was watching as I strapped him in the cart and exited both places with him screaming and kicking his feet. I should have taken notes from the morning, but instead I pressed my luck and tried the mall this evening. I wish someone would tint the walls in that arcade b/c we didn't even get past the door. D tried stealing all the teenagers basketballs and other games. I tried to have patience, but that only lasted so long. I'm sure it was a scene as I tucked him under my arm like a football as he screamed and snot was running out of his nose. As I walked down the hall I just smiled as on lookers gave me the, "good God shut that kid up look." It pretty much went down hill from here. What a day. I wish we could fast forward through this phase...quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment