I wish someone would have told me this morning to dust off my wonderwoman costume. Lord knows I would have had to put on five pairs of spanx just to squeeze my butt into it.
The morning started after a restless evening. D woke up sick. R went to work sick. I hurried around trying to get things presentable for the painters, who never showed up. Raced over to get D new shoes and bribed him with cookies to get him to come home. (He loves the toys they have.)Got home to wait for the exterminator. Fed D lunch put him down for a nap. R came home and took a nap. I folded clothes and still waited for the exterminator. What is it with people not keeping their appointments today? Woke R up and got him off to work. Ate lunch and still waited for the exterminator. D woke up and we played, R called and said he was coming home sick. Took D to the play ground, came home fed him dinner. Called and chewed out the exterminator. R asked me not to go out with my mommy friends, I had a second to which I could be bummed and then went on to entertain D the rest of the evening. Picked up soup for R and got him situated. Bed time. D fought to sleep with his train. I think he is officially addicted to Thomas. Cleaned up the house, took a shower and realized oh yeah, pregnant...after all that I even remembered to take my prenatal vitamin. WOW. I'm still trying to figure out where the heck the day went. Propping my feet up now and plan on enjoying every single bite of this smiley face cookie.
1 comment:
wow!
Post a Comment