It seems like D turned 20 months this week and he changed so much. He started saying, cookie, sorry, see ya and mimicking everything on tv. He also started playing with toys by himself. This is a NEW thing for him. He has also developed a love for trains. We bought him his first Thomas set today and he hasn't put the poor train down. It is amazing to me how much he can change over night.
The weekend was a blur. Very busy. Began sorting through clothes and posting to craigs list. Hoping the guys come to paint the deck tomorrow b/c our garage is full of garbage and patio furniture. The nursery is now the scene of my online garage sale. I'm not sure if I made much progress, but at least I've made an attempt. I guess an old fashion garage sale is our next step. Spent the day with the family and playing with the kids. This is one tired mama. Looking forward to a hot shower and some down time tonight. Is it really going to be July 6th tomorrow??? This summer is flying by.
1 comment:
Sadly, it really is flying by...I miss my girls and their babes!!! Soon I will be the working mama and be totally worn out...UGH
Post a Comment