Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tick, tock, goes the Clock

Three months to go. This week the offical countdown has begun. I have so many thoughts running through my head right now. I have NOTHING ready. My house is a mess. R is on a traveling marathon it seems. Dominic still hasn't had a normal poop in over a week. (Yes, I did just bring up my son's bowel movements.) My main concern is with D. How will I handle being a part from him that long? It hurts my heart to even think about it. Then I worry about how he will take to his brother. Not to mention how R and I will be once we get home and have to deal with the reality of having not one, but two boys under one roof. All of this is very overwhelming, scary and exciting all at the same time. In the mean time, I'm sitting here thinking that it is already the middle of July and where the heck has the summer gone? I had so many plans and have yet to do anything. I wanted this to be the summer of three. Just the three of us doing all kinds of fun stuff. I want D to look back and know we did lots together and had so much fun. I guess I just have to hope and pray that August and Septembe move along slow and molassases and try to enjoy every stinking second.

No comments: