My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Hands are Full
Here are some pictures I snapped over the past few weeks. My days are busy and my hands are full lately. Dominic is testing his independence more and more and this mom is learning that patience is truly a virtue. Just trying to get through everyday and looking forward to Spring. Planning on catching my breath this weekend and getting caught up. Enjoy!
PRECIOUS photos. And the yellow hat-thingy ones still have me laughing. I feel your "hands tied" pain, too, as you know. Looks like you are doing a beautiful job with your beautiful guys, though!
(And a side note... the verification word for me this time is "muted" which I thought was hilarious because I know that is what you wish for at least 50 times a day in your house - everything to just be MUTED for five seconds!)
1 comment:
PRECIOUS photos. And the yellow hat-thingy ones still have me laughing. I feel your "hands tied" pain, too, as you know. Looks like you are doing a beautiful job with your beautiful guys, though!
(And a side note... the verification word for me this time is "muted" which I thought was hilarious because I know that is what you wish for at least 50 times a day in your house - everything to just be MUTED for five seconds!)
Post a Comment