I love these types of days. R took off and we all went grocery shopping this morning. Came home and made a new recipe in the crockpot. Beef brisket with butternut squash. The house smells soooo good right now. Spent nap time snuggling with Isaac in my bed, which I never get to do. We all built a big tent out of covers this afternoon and watched cartoons. It was totally blissfull. It's days like this I wish I could bottle up and remember forever. The smells, the laughs, the hugs and kisses. All of it.
Anxiously awaiting this BIG storm we are suppose to get. No snow yet, but if it does come it will put a damper on our big vday dinner out tomorrow night. Gramma doesn't travel south in snow. Oh well, I'm off to enjoy to of this really yummy smelling dinner. Keep warm everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment