Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Slideshow

I'm just amazed lately seeing Dominic and Isaac together. Dominic has turned into my little helper. Every time Isaac wakes up from a nap Dominic goes running into the room and climbs up to the crib and asks Isaac to come play. It is the cutest thing. Isaac watches Dominic's every move. I can tell already that they are growing up to be best buds. Dominic is a sponge. He is talking more and more. Everyday he does something that amazes me. This weekend he asked me for his Thomas shaving cream and kepts asking me for "this" I had no idea until I finally got that he wanted the fake razor. I watched as he covered his face in the cream, shaved and rinsed the razor just like Ryan. Apparently this kiddo has been paying attention to more than I even realized. I was floored. Isaac is holding his head up now and trying to sit up. This guy smiles more than any kid I have ever seen. Some of the following photos are my favorites from the past few weeks. It makes me realize just how fast these little guys are growing up. I wish I could capture every single moment on film. For now, this will have to do.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ktm said...

these pictures are just priceless!

Unknown said...

So very sweet!

Heidi Ho said...

I miss you! and we have the same crib! : )