Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Isaac is Three Months Old

Yesterday Isaac turned three months old. I can't believe how fast time has went by already. This little boy is an amazing gift. I can tell just by looking at him that his heart is bigger than mine. When he smiles, it is amazing. His mouth turns, but his eyes brighten up the entire room. I can't explain it, but this little one is very different from D. The whole experience has been different. He is touching our lives in a way I never thought possible. Even Dominic seems to take to Isaac like I've never imagined. It took awhile, but now they are best buddies. Isaac was truly a gift. I will never forget this. Happy Birthday baby Isaac!

1 comment:

ktm said...

this brought tears to my eyes.

also been meaning to say, you look luminous. such a beautiful lady with a beautiful family!