Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Balance

For the past week and a half I'm really struggling to find balance. Feels like things are moving a mile a minute and I can't catch up. If I'm picking up a mess in one direction I turn around and D has created some sort of toddler mania in another. If D asks me to "Buy Em E"...he version of Emily (a train of course!) one more time I may explode. This kid has got the "buy me blues." In the midst of this toddler tornadoe I still manage to take care of my mellow little man, I. All of this sense of caios got me thinking about how my mom did it, or how Ryan's mom did it...or better yet R's gramma Mary (who God Bless her soul passed away this morning.) I mean Gramma Mary had 6 kids, 14 grand kids and 7 great grand children (if I counted correctly.)He husband worked out of town during the week and was only home on the weekends. I guess the say is true that God only gives you as much as you can handle. I can barely keep up with my two right now.

Naps are almost ending here, so I have to cut to the chase. I just have come to realize lately how much I appreciate my mom for the job she did. Being a mother is hard work. For all you moms out there. Pat yourself on the back and prop your feet up. You deserve a little break once in a while! Cheers!

No comments: