I chose to put up a new banner pic b/c I thought it described our life right now. Dominic wild and Isaac just sitting back and watching the show.
We had yet another whirlwind Christmas of traveling and visiting. We managed to see everyone and Isaac made his exit out of the house and was introduced to everyone. It was almost like unveiling a royal child. I'm laughing inside. R is a tad bit of a germaphobe. Anyway, Christmas was good. Dominic loved his gifts. Isaac enjoyed watching from the sidelines. We've spent the past few days recovering from all the traveling. R took D to his fist movie yesterday. The Princess and the Frog. D lasted about a half hour before he wanted to climb on all the chairs and run wild. Although I wasn't there to witness the event I can only imagine what the other parents thought.
Dominic is beginning his own version of potty training by not wanting to wear a diaper or clothes for that matter. Let's just say, R and I have been cleaning up a lot of pee and poop around the house lately. This could be an interesting next few months.
Trying to think of some sort of fun New Year's Eve things for the boys. Just not sure there is such a thing for kids. I guess I better start coming up with some new year's resolutions of my own. Lord knows 2010 is going to be a wild ride for us as we start a new year with two youngsters in toe. I'm sure it will be full of great memories though.
No comments:
Post a Comment