My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Cabin Fever Creeping into My Bones
Other than Saturday I haven't left the house in over a week. I can feel the cabin fever creeping into my bones. Having two boys has really added a sense of adventure to my daily routine. I'm missing my workouts and my friends. I love my boys, but a mom needs this to keep her mind right. Dominic is going into binky overload. This week we started cutting back, which in turn has created a monster. It's like living with an addict. Screaming, tantrums and pitty parties. It is using a lot of patience to get through the day. Isaac somehow manages to nap through all of these episodes so I can't complain. Hoping that all of the Christmas preparations will help to lift the spirits around these parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment