My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Holiday Preparations
After being in the house for so many days I was really looking forward to finally getting out this weekend. Leave it to Mother Nature to have other plans. We did barely make it to PA to celebrate Christmas with R's family. We got stuck there and had a great time with the boys pretending to camp out. The following pictures are from the past month as D and I prepared for Santa's big arrival. He is getting more and more exciting every day. Happy Holidays everyone!
Sarah, you look beautiful in the family picture. And so very happy. I also love with pic of I sitting inbetween D's legs. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love to you and the rest of your crew!!!
2 comments:
Sarah, you look beautiful in the family picture. And so very happy. I also love with pic of I sitting inbetween D's legs. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love to you and the rest of your crew!!!
These are gorgeous photos. Have a wonderful Christmas with all your boys and the rest of your family!
Post a Comment