My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Taking a seat and enjoying the aroma of my dinner in the over. Cooking yet another holiday first. Making dinner today for R's mom and sister and kiddos. The house should be full of laughter and excitment soon. Worked hard in the kitchen yesterday baking a cake, pie and prepping for today's meal. Chicken Cordon Blue, pototoes and some yummy veggies. Looking forward to having a house full and watching the kids play. It is just the beginning of what will soon be our first Christmas as a family of four. Looking forward to tonight's activities as well. A few more things to wrap. Hopefully I can remember where all the gifts are secretly waiting. There is nothing I love more than spending time with family. Today is sure to be a great day. I hope you enjoy your holiday and get to spend some QT with your loved ones as well. Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment