Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lock Down

I'm still on lock down. I will be so happy when we hit the three month mark with Isaac so I can break free from the retraints of these walls. It is very hard to prepare for Christmas when you are stuck in the house all the time. Trying to make the best of this situation for D. We've baked cookies, made crafts and keep busy watching frosty the snowman over and over and over (can I say over one more time!) Hopeing that maybe this weekend I can get into the Christmas spirit and make next week fun for everyone.

On the Isaac front...after months of reflux and mystery poop situations the Dr. now says it might be a milk allergy. (Heidi, I think you should have been Isaac's Dr. We would have had this figured out months ago.) Anyway, now we are on the formula that costs an arm and a leg. Planning to have ALL family members sign up for coupons today. When I saw that one bottle of ready to feed cost $9.47 I almost shit myself. WTF? I'm crossing my fingers that this switch with make my little guy feel better. His sweet face is just to sweet and the thought of him in pain makes my heart hurt.

I feel like the past few weeks have been chaotic. R is working WAY to much. D has a never ending cold and all the stuff with Isaac has been keeping me very busy. This mom needs to get busy buying, wrapping and preparing for the Big Holiday that is around the corner. I'm also looking for some good recipes. I will be cooking dinner Christmas Eve now for R's mom and our clan here. If you have any festive recipes send them my way. Oh well, I can hear D's calling for Thomas the Train and my coffee cup is empty...and so the day begins.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

Sarah...I need to come see you. That's it! You are probably so tired and I would go nuts in the house that long. Thanks for the compliment! ( I take that as a compliment because I had the world's best pediatrician for a while there...she taught me so much!) You post the name of that formula on your blog and I will do some investigating for you. I may be able to find some good coupons. Whatever you need, you holler! I only have a few weeks left to be a free woman! : )