Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weighty Issues

So much to say, but SO LITTLE time. Seriously. Naptime here so I have a second.

Poor little Isaac hasn't gained anything since birth. Actually lost weight last week, even with my attempt to breastfeed the hell out of him. I had my feeling depressed moment about not being able to provide, but I realized that I had to supplement for the health of this little guy. Compared to D he is a pea. So, my day consists of bfeeding, pumping and supplementing. Let's just say D is learning a lot about boobs these days. Is it bad he lifts his shirt so he can try the pump out now?

Dominic is finally warming up to the idea of a brother. He actually gives Isaac kisses now. I love it!

Couldn't be prouder of both my boys. I hear cries from the bed room, so gotta run. So much more to say, but will have to wait until later.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing mom and are doing everything right!!!! Love ya!