Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas

We have been snowed in all week. Not so much with the amount of snow, but the cold temperatures. Both boys are sick this week so I took this time to stay homebound and bake with them. It is so much fun having Dominic in the kitchen with me.

My favorite part of Christmas each year is decorating the tree. Although I'm still using the shatterproof bulbs for the childproof tree, we still take time each year to make and create decorations that means something. Each creation represents each of us for that year. This year I just love our tree. The decorations are only on the tree from the waist up because little Isaac just LOVES tormenting the heck out the tree. Each year I trace the kids hands and this year it was so much fun to have Dominic so involved in the project. He helped me trace Isaac's hand and together the three of us created these awesome handprint ornaments.

No comments: