Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Passion

My life in one word could be described as Crazy! Especially right now with all the holiday preparations and it seems like we have had sick boys for three weeks. Needless to say...it's just nuts! Well, I did get to take time out last week to enjoy doing something that I love. I took the boys up to our favorite spot to do our Christmas photos. Then I was so excited that I got asked to take photos for someone else!!! It felt good to use my brain and be creative. Here were some of my favorites from the shoot.




1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

Awwwww! LOve the new header pic and love the GIRLS! I miss you guys so much. You have no idea. Hey, before you know I hope to be staying at home again. (at least for a little while)

Heidi