Well, seeing that I haven't written on here in exactly one month tells me I really need to start making some time for this again. However, as you can see from my new banner picture, the boys are keeping me very busy. If their expressions don't say it all, I'm not sure what else would. Just when I think I get things under control, they throw me a curve ball.
In short, I've dealt with stomach flu, strep throat for D, strep throat for me and an ear infection for Isaac. All of this has keep me very busy and VERY tired over the past few weeks. A time out is much needed. I miss my family, friends and most of all I'm missing some quality time with my husband. For me, it seems that the days run together and I'm a robot just running on auto pilot.
Luckily for me, we schedule a little weekend getaway for all four of us. Hopefully some solitude will bring me back around. Until then, I'm just trying to keep up.
No comments:
Post a Comment