Monday, March 22, 2010

Breath of Fresh Air

So much has been happening around here. It's like Spring sprung and we got moving. Our trip to the Pittsburgh Children's museum was a much needed break and a great day of spending quality time together. It was wonderful to spend the day not constantly yelling for Dominic not to do something. He had a blast and Isaac loved watching all the kids. It was a great place catering to kids of all ages. Well worth the trip.

Isaac is rolling over, watching Dominic's every move and giggling up a storm. What can I say, this kid is the life of the party. Seriously!

Dominic has been busy helping Ryan take down our beat up fence. Our hope is to be able to have the Dominator fenced in for the summer. He has gotten really good at taking off these days. I just can't keep an eye on him and hold the baby outside at the same time. We are crossing our fingers that we might have the fence in place in a month. Who knows...

Overall, my turning 31 was a great weekend. The weather was perfect. We spent most of the days outside. On Sunday Dominic walked around singing "Happy Birthday to MUMMY!" He would really emphasize the "E" sound. It was priceless. It was truly the best gift I could have received. He is really taking to singing and dancing lately. It's pretty comical.

I can't believe that March is ending when it feels like it only just begun. Easter is just around the corner. Dominic keeps reminding me that he wants jelly beans and a pillow pet from the Easter Bunny. Where he comes up with this stuff is beyond me. I finally saw the commercial this week for the pillow pets. Why couldn't I have come up with that idea???

All in all, the past week or so has just been a welcome change from February. I feel like I'm finally getting my feet back under me and we are all healthy again. Maybe now, I can stop and smell the roses...or the tulips I guess! Happy Spring everyone.

No comments: