Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Fever

If you know me well you know I'm a sucker for the holidays. I think Dominic and I have watched Curious George's Christmas movie a million times already. He is already talking about Ho Ho and Christmas trees. Last night we bought our first pre lit tree. Up until now we have always used my tiny tree. I can't wait to put it up next week. I'm sure Dominic will terrorize the hell out of it, but isn't that the point? Picked out the cutest outfits for the boys. I can't wait to get there pictures. Next week will be the FIRST time I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Gathering new recipes and hoping we may even get to eat together at the table. A mom can always hope.

As for a kid update. Dominic is talking up a storm. It's like he turned two and the lights went on. He talks my ear off all day long. At night, his new favorite thing is to jump on his bed with Ryan. He makes us take his shirt off and then he tells Ryan to take his shirt off. Eventually it's just the two of them jumping (yes, Ryan does it too) on the bed in pants and no shirt. It is the sweetest thing.

Isaac is smiling and laughing now. He is a very sweet baby. He had a growth spurt so we are finally starting to wear Dominic's baby clothes. Up until now he was swimming in newborn sizes. The verdict is still out on who he looks like yet. Right now he just has the old man bald thing happening.

That's about it for an update. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I can't even believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

No comments: