Friday, January 20, 2012

Funny How Things Work Out

I began this personal adventure to take time out to learn about photography and I was beginning to feel really lost and needed some direction. Suddenly I remembered about this dear couple that Ryan and I met on our vacation when we got married. Luckily for me Facebook was invented. I found this wonderful couple who I come to find out now runs a photography company. I'd like to insert here that I'm beginning to realize that when you give up your will to run your life and let the power to be do his work, things tend to work out better than you anticipate. Anyway...this week I've been lucky enough to receive so many great e-mails full of information to help me on this journey.

I'm still struggling with indoor portraits and getting them to look less grainy and not "glow." However I have learned more about adjusting ISO and today I worked on shooting more of the boys during their outdoor play time. Here are some of my faves from this week.











No comments: