Isaac is on the move. Yesterday he just made up his mind that he wasn't stopping. He walked everywhere. The best part is that when he walks his one hand is always waving. I think he must be preparing for a career in politics. The down side of Isaac's growing up right now is the teething part. He has been a cranky mess this week. I acutally looked over to find him biting the corner of the wall yesterday. Apparently it must be bad!
All of Isaac's walking is really cramping Dominic's style. The fighting over toys is in full gear. Apparently my definition of sharing and the boys' definition of sharing are a little different. Dominic is loving all the fall decorations and is gearing up for halloween and of course HIS BIRTHDAY! I think he reminds me about this big event daily. I swear his list of "I want this for my birthday," grows by each commercial break.
I'm busy preparing for the weekend's festivities. We opted out of having a big party for the boys this year. Instead we are having a family dinner with both families and cousins on Sunday. It is just hard to believe that Dominic will be turning 3 soon. Time is just flying by me.
No comments:
Post a Comment