Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boys Will be Boys and Soccer

So far this month the boys are really into playing together. Dominic is more into the "contruction" and Isaac is into "destruction." It doesn't always work out, but it's the thought that counts. Dominic's first day of preschool was a success. Hopefully next week goes well too. Since then he is really interested in going places to see his "friends!" To him friends pretty much means anyone young that runs around and can play or chase him. I took both boys to Buggies and Babes today. It was a little tough getting out the door, but in the end the boys lasted in the stroller and I got a much needed workout. Tonight Dominic started soccer. It was fun to see all the kids run around. Dominic was interested in playing, but also kept running over to me for snacks. At least he takes after me in some form. Click on the photo to see the complete album of what I like to call "Boys will be Boys, and Soccer!

No comments: